Marlino GmbH is an established family business in the premium fashion sector based in Munich. We have been involved in the design, development and production of textiles for over 20 years. Thanks to our many years of experience in the textile business and with the help of our grown team, we make use of an excellent network of suppliers, manufacturers, processors and designers that covers the entire process chain from design to production to the finished product.
We produce our lifestyle brands - Wunderfell (lambskin) and Silk Sisters (blouses and dresses) - with a focus on sustainability in Europe. In addition, we share our know-how through our specialised private label services in areas such as design, purchasing, manufacturing, logistics and quality control with clients from outside and inside the industry.
To support our team we are immediately looking for a
Intern in Fashion Management / Merchandising
- A challenging internship with experienced colleagues in merchandising and sales
- Active collaboration in a small, established company in Munich
- Getting to know all the important areas from the creation, production and delivery of a product.
- Insights into the secrets of production
- A working environment with a young motivated team in a spacious loft office
- At least 3 months (working students 6 months)
- English skills
- Good IT skills (MS Office: focus on Word and Excel)
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Driving licence is very welcome
- Team player, clever, bright and communicative
- Independent work
Are you interested?
Then send us a meaningful application with the earliest possible starting date.